About the Owner
Tina found out that her best friend Andrea was able to afford her second visit, in the same year, to see her family in South Africa off the rental income from her flat in Orlando. Andrea is one of Casiola’s international Owners who joined one of our programs in 2014. Both, Tina and Andrea, purchased same floor plans in the same resort back in 2010 when real estate prices dropped in U.S.A.
It didn’t make sense, Tina explained to us when we first spoke on the phone. “I am not paying management fees and my occupancy rate averages between 87% and 95%. “I’m very good at keeping my flat rented”, she said.
As we discovered, Tina was undervaluing her rental property when setting rates on Airbnb and HomeAway, thinking that high vacancy rate yielded more revenue. We also learned from talking to Andrea that she must to visit Orlando every summer to perform repairs and to take care of wear and tear. Yes, summertime was the only time she was able to take enough time off from work when summers are the top renting season.
It didn’t take long for Tina understand everything she could do to increase her rental income after she saw some of our studies and reports.
She loves us now!
- Appealing to the right guests
- Understanding the competition and the ever-changing market
- Pricing the home for maximum returns
- Keeping occupancy rates and nightly rates up even in slower seasons
How We Helped
- Casiola creates spectacular listings that communicate high value to attract guests who will care for your property.
- We perform constant market research so that our listings rank well and stand out from the crowd.
- We have a team of full-time revenue managers who understand the value of your home and are tasked with maximizing your revenue. Our team knows how to get the most out of peak seasons, while maintaining steady occupancy rates in slower seasons.
- We know when and how to adjust our prices to get you the highest return possible without ever undervaluing your home.
- We do the research to keep occupancy rates and nightly rates high so that Tina can get the most out of her vacation home.
- We maximize returns, especially in peak seasons, so that Tina earns __x the rental value during the busiest months.
- We maintain the highest standards in customer service so that both Tina and her guests are happy with the results.
- Because the right guests were renting Tina’s home, excessive wear and tear became less of an issue.
- We have years of experience working with all of the major platforms (like Airbnb, HomeAway, and others) and we understand how our market operates. We use this insider information to get you the highest returns for your rental home.
- We offer unique value and guest services that make the properties we manage to stand out from the crowd.
- We provide top-notch customer service so that our owners and our guests are taken care of. This leads to excellent reviews, which allows us to continue raising our occupancy and nightly rates.
- Our reporting and analysis are unique in the industry and our owners have full access to them.